About the Role:
We are seeking an Injury Management Advisor for a new role in Melbourne.
Use your expertise to provide support, guidance and coaching across injury management and rehabilitation for workers' compensation (WC), wage insurance (WI) and income protection (IP) claims. The primary focus of the role is to establish and maintain effective RTW rates, and reduce claims costs.
Maintain effective injury management processes and develop targeted intervention strategies. Liaise with injured team members and provide them with timely support and injury management advice, and coordinate injury and claims management policies to achieve optimal work outcomes.
This is a full-time, permanent position. There will be some regional VIC travel required, as well as work-from-home flexibility.
- $115-130k including super
- Flexible work from home arrangements
- Extensive induction and training support
- Eastern Melbourne head office
- Must hold a tertiary qualification in allied health or related field
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in claims management or rehabilitation work environment
- Knowledge of multi-jurisdictional workers compensation legislation
- Knowledge and understanding of the OH&S Act
- Interpersonal and presentation skills
- Training in Workplace Assessment is desirable
- Highly analytical and strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent communicator
- Current VIC Return to Work Coordinator certification is desirable
- Current drivers licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon - email@example.com or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.