Our client is a leader in prevention programs, and most passionate about improving the health, safety, and well-being of working Australians. They provide occupational health services and solutions. Their dynamic team works hard to increase workplace productivity and reduce Workers’ Compensation Insurance.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a passionate Physiotherapist or Exercise Physiologist to join this leading workplace health provider.
Reporting to the State Manager, you will work on site in Rockhampton and provide quality, prevention programs to improve the health of workers. Work with diverse individuals and reduce the physical risk profile of onsite workers.
Provide feedback to onsite management and take a collaborative approach towards implementing onsite projects and initiatives. Enjoy using movement sensor technologies and applying functional measures aimed at improving positive health outcomes for workers and employers.
- Competitive hourly rate
- Passionate + experienced team
- Opportunity to develop and apply clinical skills
- Ongoing professional development support
- Tools of the trade
- Diverse caseload
- Tertiary qualification in Exercise Physiology (+ ESSA Accreditation) OR Tertiary qualification in Physiotherapy (+ AHPRA Registration)
- Previous experience in clinical, workplace health and safety, sports, or training (Desired)
- Passionate about applying your clinical skills
- A confident communicator
- A strong ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Active listener and critical thinking skills
- Enthusiasm to grow and expand your knowledge, skill-set, and career
- Proficient with technology and adapting to new systems/ programs
- Current drivers licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Kate Wilcox - email@example.com or 0459 990 360. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.