Our client is a private children’s services company whose mission is to provide the highest quality care in early education services for families and children aged 2 to 18 years.
About the Role:
We are seeking a Paediatric Occupational Therapist to take on a Clinic and School/Child Care based role in South Sydney.
Provide quality services to paediatric clients, both in the clinic and within schools and child care settings. You will be working closely within a multidisciplinary team, to contribute to each child’s overall development and progression.
- $90K - $110K + super
- Multidisciplinary team
- Collaborative and supportive environment
- Work with a diverse range of therapists that take a holistic approach in the development and growth of children
- Work in a range of environments including both clinic and school/child care settings
- Relevant qualification in Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA registration
- Medicare provider number eligibility
- Strong, clinical skills and experience relevant for child based therapy
- Capability to work independently in conducting assessments for children, adolescents and families, within a warm, supportive, private environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and effective communication skills and practices with a high level of integrity and professionalism
- Ability to adopt a holistic approach to patient care
- Enthusiastic, flexible, dedicated, team-oriented.
- Working with Children Check or ability to get one
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Kate Wilcox - email@example.com or 0459 990 360.