Our client is a leading and inclusive organisation that offers avenues for Health Professionals to work in multidisciplinary environments in private practice settings. They are a well-established and progressive practice known for delivering excellent patient outcomes, and who are equally passionate about achieving personal health goals for our clients.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a passionate Physiotherapist for a private practice role in Brisbane's Inner West.
The role will involve assessing diverse patient needs and applying appropriate treatments for the individual. The caseload is largely sports medicine and MSK physiotherapy focused. You will have the opportunity to provide services in a clinic-based environment, whilst working alongside Physiotherapists in your team and other health professionals.
This is a full-time, permanent opportunity.
- High-performing, multidisciplinary team
- Salary starting at $75K plus commission
- Provide personalised, high-quality services
- Supportive environment
- Access to mentoring and support
- Broad range of professional development opportunities
- Relevant qualification in Physiotherapy
- AHPRA registration
- 2 years plus experience preferred
- Strong communication and report writing skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills
- Working with Children Check
- Current driver's licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Eleanor Dwyer - email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.