Our client is a privately owned and nationally recognised provider of workplace health and injury prevention solutions. Their passionate team of professionals have now been providing innovative, client-centred services for more than 20 years.
About the Role:
Looking for a career change? We are seeking a dynamic OT for a Rehabilitation Consultant role in the Hunter Valley.
As an experienced Rehabilitation Consultant, you will assess, plan, organise, and participate in workplace rehabilitative programs to help clients achieve positive return to work outcomes. Assess the worker's transferable skills and potential through assessment and counselling using motivational interviewing and reviewing appropriate retraining/ courses.
Use your strong communication skills to liaise with a variety of stakeholders, including insurance companies, medical practitioners, employers and employees, and contact employers to enquire about potential jobs and marketing the WorkSafe Incentive Scheme for Employers to organisations.
If you are interested in moving out of clinical work and into Occ Rehab - please apply now!
- $70K - $85K + super + bonuses + travel
- Career development support
- Tools of trade
- Flexible work arrangements
- Professional development allowance
- Learning and development frameworks
- Relevant Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Registered with AHPRA
- Experience within employment services (highly regarded)
- Previous occ rehab or private practice experience is desirable
- Knowledge of Workers' Compensation and injury management
- Outstanding communication and networking skills
- Excellent writing skills and experience writing reports
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Australian driver's licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Eleanor Dwyer - email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.