About the Role:
We are currently seeking a talented and highly motivated Occupational Therapist to come join the team in Northern Perth.
In this role, you will work within a multidisciplinary team and provide a wide variety of occupational therapy services to individuals in their homes. Specialise in aged care and those with disabilities or complex health needs living in the community.
Join a practice of 40+ practitioners and work as part of a large network of practices, which brings plenty of benefits, including regular ongoing education and fantastic clinical and administrative support. Enjoy varied, flexible work and no after-hours/weekend work.
This is a permanent part-time or casual opportunity working 2 days/ week.
- Existing caseload
- Flexible work arrangements
- Collaborative and friendly work environment
- Competitive remuneration
- Structured professional development program
- Join a large network of highly skilled practitioners
- 1:1 mentoring
- Opportunities for career progression
- Relevant Tertiary qualification
- Full AHPRA registration
- A passion for high-quality service delivery
- An interest in delivering care to the aged and disability populations
- Strong communication and report writing skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Current driver's licence and car (required)
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.