Our client is a well-established practice with a team of highly trained allied health professionals who value innovation, teamwork, honesty and making a difference to people's lives. They treat a diverse range of conditions and provide health services including osteopathy, rehabilitation services, physiotherapy, massage therapy, nutrition, exercise physiology, and psychology.
About the Role:
We are seeking a motivated Physiotherapist to join a well-established practice in Canberra.
This position is clinic-based and flexible with full-time or part-time options to suit your preference. This role offers the opportunity to treat a diverse range of clients and can be tailored to your work/life balance and earning goals. Join a dynamic team and work collaboratively with other clinicians. You will also have access to regular in-house and online tutorials that count towards your annual CPD hours, and ongoing senior staff mentoring if you are a junior therapist. Graduates will also have an opportunity to join the 2023 graduate program and be mentored by senior therapists onsite.
- 12-month retention bonus + sign-on bonus
- Mentoring by senior staff through encouraged observation and hands-on assistance
- Access to a private rehabilitation gym with state-of-the-art equipment for both patient and personal use
- Fantastic networking opportunities
- Access to online educational webinars run by a huge network of health professionals
- Work as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Great admin support staff
- Work/life balance and flexible hours
- Regular staff social events
- Financial support for external CPD
- For graduates – join a national two-year grad program
- Tertiary degree in Physiotherapy
- AHPRA registration
- Previous experience working in private practice (desirable)
- Strong work ethic and commitment to clinical excellence
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact and communicate with a team but also work independently
- A confident and friendly personal approach
- Valid driver’s license
- Police Check or willing to obtain
- Working with Children Check or willing to obtain
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Medicare Provider Number
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Eleanor Dwyer - email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.