Our client is a growing, multidisciplinary allied health team based in Geelong, consisting of Psychologists, Paediatric Occupational Therapists, Speech Pathologists, Dietitian, and Paediatricians.
About the Role:
Seeking an enthusiastic paediatric speech pathologist who loves working with children to start immediately.
Provide assessments and interventions for children, many of whom have a diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) or a developmental delay. The successful candidate must have a strong interest in working with children with ASD and/or developmental difficulties.
This role will suit an experienced Speech Pathologist with a warm approachable personality, and a strong interest in working with children whilst being responsive to their needs.
This is a part-time role based in Geelong.
- A strong focus on Work/Life balance
- Weekend and after-hours work available
- Excellent pay rates
- Regular PD meetings and peer support
- Team support without office politics
- Strong opportunity for career progression in an ethically driven environment
- Working in an established and growing multidisciplinary team consisting of Psychologists, Paediatric Occupational Therapists, Speech Pathologists, Dietitian, and Paediatricians.
- Postgraduate qualification in Speech Pathology
- Registration with SPA
- Previous paediatric experience (desired)
- Highly organised and reliable
- Strong communication skills
- A collaborative approach to teamwork
- Friendly and empathetic personality
- Access to own car and driver's license
- Current Working with Children Check
- Current Police Check
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Taisha Petulla - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0401 901 628.