About the Role:
We are currently seeking a talented and highly motivated Physiotherapist to come join the team in Wagga Wagga NSW.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Physiotherapist to join a driven and passionate Residential Care Services team to establish an exciting new Residential Care Service based in Wagga Wagga. This opportunity is well suited for those looking to make a difference to the quality of life of clients with the support of an innovative Aged Care provider.
In this role you will work in aged care facilities and in the community. In addition we have a Flagship Studio where we provide Pilates, Yoga and Private Physiotherapy service along with sports physiotherapy services to local clubs. As a member of the team, you will have an incredible opportunity to work across a variety of settings in addition to your Residential Care caseload.
This is a full-time, permanent position. Experienced Physiotherapists encouraged to apply!
- Highly competitive remuneration package including superannuation, paid annual and sick leave
- Comprehensive orientation including a supportive environment and support from senior management
- Ongoing training and professional development and subsidy support for external training that you choose to do
- Autonomy to manage your schedule around the teams need and operational requirements
- Further opportunities in leadership positions
- Social events and great work life balance
- Opportunities to travel between VIC, NSW, QLD & TAS, including for learning and development events
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy OR an equivalent internationally (and APA) recognised qualification
- AHPRA Registration (General Registration)
- Clinical skills to perform comprehensive Assessment, Treatment, Risk Assessments and being able to teach junior therapists
- Appropriate working visas - no visa restrictions
- A National Police Certificate
- NDIS Check
- Working with Children Check
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.