About the Role:
We are currently looking for an experienced Psychologist to take on a Clinic Lead role in Ballarat.
A large part of your role will be to provide leadership and management to staff in addition to clinical services, ensuring that business objectives and growth are met. Co-ordinate team operations to ensure client satisfaction, continued growth, and high-quality service delivery and outcomes.
Some of your leadership responsibilities will include overseeing recruitment, induction, and training of new clinicians; leading the team to achieve budgeted profit and loss performance; and creating a culture of performance excellence in all aspects of service delivery. Clinical services will involve providing high quality evidence-based psychological treatment to clients with a variety of presentations, in-person and via telehealth.
This is a full-time hybrid role, comprising of 50% clinical supervision and 50% treatment.
If you're looking for the next step up in your career, apply now!
- Career progression opportunity
- $120K - $130K + super
- Work from home + some Telehealth
- Extensive induction process
- Laptop and mobile provided
- Join a large national company -18 registered psychs and 54 Prov Psychs across NSW, QLD, WA, Tas and VIC!
- Relevant qualification in Psychology and full AHPRA registration
- 5+ years' experience as a Psychologist is desired
- Previous NDIS experience (required)
- Leadership skills & experience
- A passion for high-quality service delivery
- Excellent communication and report writing skills
- Strong organisational skills and an ability to work autonomously
- Highly organised and efficient
- Current driver's licence
- Police Check
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon - email@example.com or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.