Our client is a large and highly influential, not-for-profit organisation. Their team of experts in their fields are committed to delivering excellence in customer service, across workplace health safety and wellbeing, workplace relations, policy development and international trade.
About the Role:
We are seeking an experienced health professional to take on a Mental Health and Wellbeing Consultant role in Melbourne!
In this role, you will be responsible for the delivery of premium mental health and wellbeing consulting services to the members and clients of this non-for-profit organisation. You will be required to deliver accurate and consistent mental health and wellbeing advice to members and clients, maintain up to date mental health and wellbeing knowledge to ensure interpretation and advice is accurate, partner with businesses (members and clients) and other appropriate teams to perform mental health and wellbeing consulting, advise members and clients of relevant services from the full suite of services offered and actively participate in key mental health and wellbeing projects, to mention a few.
This is a full-time role and will be accepting applications from experienced health professionals.
- Collaborative and supportive environment
- $100K - $130K (super inclusive)
- Varied customer base
- Minimum diploma level qualification plus minimum five years’ work experience in mental health and wellbeing consulting or a related area
- Demonstrated experience in providing mental health and wellbeing consulting services across a broad range of industries
- Commercially minded with an ability to seek, recognise, develop and convert new consulting opportunities
- Demonstrated ability to comprehend complex and specialised issues and communicate them in a user-friendly manner
- Broad knowledge how state and federal legislation impacts mental health in the workplace (e.g. safety, IR, workers’ compensation)
- Strong written and verbal presentation skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- A satisfactory police record check
- A current and valid driver’s licence
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - email@example.com or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.