Our client is a national provider of therapy services, NDIS functional capacity assessments and therapeutic supports to people of all ages and abilities. Their passionate team of health professionals work hard to help their clients improve their mobility, access the community more easily, and regain their overall independence.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a Behaviour Support Practitioner to join a community-based role in Perth.
In this role, you will be responsible for improving the quality of life of NDIS participants. Provide person-centred, positive behaviour support to the individual, including developing resources and training to help support workers understand and meet the needs of the client in their care.
You will provide comprehensive advice and support to all relevant stakeholders including NDIS participants, their support staff, family and support networks in the use of positive behaviour support approaches. This is a fulfilling role where you will focus on providing clients with a disability more independent, meaningful and positive experiences in their daily life.
This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Competitive salary
- Incentive program + CPD
- 12-month retention bonus
- Novated car lease offered
- Salary packaging offered - up to $15900 on meals, entertainment, mortgage
- Leadership and career growth options
- Extensive induction process
- Laptop and mobile provided
- Relocation Assistance (if applicable)
- A bachelor's degree in Psychology (new graduates considered)
- AHPRA registration
- A minimum of 12 months' experience is desirable
- NDIA endorsement to provide BSP services (minimum 'Proficient' level)
- A keen interest in working with people who have a disability
- Passionate about empowering others
- A natural communicator – in writing and in person
- You enjoy working on your own, but also as part of a team
- Highly organised with strong time management skills
- Passionate about helping clients and supporting their families
- Eager to develop yourself professionally and personally
- Current working with Children Check
- Current National Police Check
- Current drivers' licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon - email@example.com / 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.