Our client leading provider of occupational rehabilitation services in Australia. Their professional team focuses on delivering high-quality customer service and innovative health and work solutions. They work collaboratively with companies and schemes to reduce the impact of psychological and physical injury and illness on people, families and businesses.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a Job Placement Consultant (NES) to join a leading return to work services provider in Melbourne.
As a Job Placement Consultant, you will be:
- Facilitating an early return to work of the worker through various RTW activities.
- Assessing the worker’s transferable skills and potential through transferable skills assessments, vocational counselling, motivational interviewing and reviewing appropriate retraining/courses that will lead to immediate employment outcomes.
- Preparation of the worker to seek and obtain suitable new employment via various agreed methods.
- Negotiating a job placement strategy that outlines job placement goals to meet the worker’s needs setting expectations with workers in order to develop agreed goals in order to achieve RTW outcomes.
- Facilitating job search and placement support for job seekers via various methods.
- Assisting key parties to manage the Victorian Workers Compensation System to ensure a safe return to work including providing a high level of customer service between insurers, workers and new employers.
- Opportunities for progression
- Excellent team culture
- Mobile and laptop provided to all consultants
- Flexible work arrangements, incl. some work from home
- Kilometres reimbursed for use of personal vehicles
- Learning and development frameworks
- An understanding worker’s compensation, rehabilitation and occupational health and safety legislation.
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills to confidently liaise with insurers, medical practitioners, employers and employees.
- Evidence of accurate information gathering and analysis in order to provide thorough and comprehensive assessments.
- Ability to consistently provide high level customer service and grow business by way of increased referrals.
- Proven organisation and time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to write accurate reports in a timely manner.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to work within a highly regulated environment with defined service level parameters.
- Allied health background prefered but not essential
- Would suit someone with an Employment Services background
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Kate Wilcox (B. Physio) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0459 990 360. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.