Our client is a dynamic allied health company which was established over 30 years ago. What sets them apart from other practices is the personalised, special care they provide to their patients. Their team of Physiotherapists are hands-on, experienced professionals who specialise in tailoring physiotherapy treatments to individuals.
About the Role:
We are seeking a motivated Exercise Physiologist to join a multi-disciplinary, progressive practice in Sydney.
This position is clinic-based, working across two practice locations. Enjoy varied work including pilates classes, sports, women’s health, DVA, CTP, general msk.
Work is flexible, with full-time or part-time (3 days including Saturdays) options, and part of the role will also be to run group fitness classes, so pilates experience will be required.
- Fun, friendly and supportive team environment
- Access to online educational webinars run by a huge network of health professionals across Australia on a variety of hot topics
- Career development opportunities across multi-site practices and diverse caseloads
- Ability to specialise in an area you are passionate
- Stability with a position in a larger private practice environment
- Annual CPD contribution and support
- Support to attain clinical Pilates qualification
- Tertiary degree in Exercise Physiology
- ESSA registration
- Previous pilates experience (required)
- Good relationship-building capacity and a friendly approach to patients and the work team
- Medicare Provider Number and Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Compliance with relevant state government health mandates
- Valid driver’s license
- Police Check or willing to obtain
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Medicare Provider Number
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B. Occ Thy) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.