About the Role:
We are currently seeking a dynamic Podiatrist to come join the team in Melbourne's northern suburbs.
Provide client-focused services in Aged Care out in the community, helping clients to identify and reach their goals. Provide therapeutic interventions to promote independence and positive wellbeing. Conduct assessments and work collaboratively other allied health staff and supervise allied health assistants as required. Also, enjoy working in a team of experienced and dedicated health practitioners, providing quality care and positive outcomes for clients.
This is a fixed term (12-month) full-time role; however, a part-time opportunity may also be considered.
- Flexible work arrangements
- A supportive team environment
- Salary packaging up to $15,900 per annum
- Paid KM's (where applicable)
- Relevant Tertiary qualification
- Full AHPRA registration
- A passion for high-quality service delivery
- Previous Aged Care experience is desirable
- Strong communication and report writing skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Current driver's licence and car (required)
- Police Check
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Kate Wilcox - email@example.com or 0459 990 360. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.