About the Company:
As well as providing a variety of medical services, our client is committed to supporting the well-being of the community through contributions to community events and activities. They are also committed to assisting research into the ongoing needs of the community.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a talented Podiatrist to fill a 12-month maternity leave position in Melbourne.
This position will work closely as part of a multi-disciplinary team and provide client-focused podiatry services for a diverse caseload. Collaborate with other allied health team members and care coordinators and take part in educational programs.
This is a three-day-a-week position at 7 hours on Wednesdays and Thursdays and 6 hours on Fridays, 20 hours weekly. Wednesdays and Thursdays are flexible.
This is a 12-month maternity leave position, commencing in early to mid-April 2023 with a one-week handover that includes mandatory training.
- Work in a multidisciplinary team environment
- Opportunity to be involved with the community
- Varied caseload
- Flexible work arrangements
- Relevant Tertiary qualification
- Full registration
- Experienced in foot care, nail surgery and working with clients who have diabetes
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter
- Experience in working with clients who have complex health conditions
- Experience in working with a multi-disciplinary team
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Current driver's licence and car (required)
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and register your expression of interest. Or, if you would like to have a confidential discussion, contact Clare Jones - email@example.com or 0402 367 899.