About the Role:
We are currently seeking a Mental Health Occupational Therapist to join a supportive multidisciplinary team in Melbourne.
This role is clinic and outreach-based, where you will be provide quality services to clients and work closely with the community team, including the plan and support managers and Therapists.
Work collaboratively with participants and their families and work closely with internal and external service providers to facilitate appropriate Occupational Therapy services.
Enjoy working with an exceptionally supportive multidisciplinary team and within a flexible work environment. Grade 2 therapists are welcome to apply!
- Clinic and outreach based role
- Flexible location - offices situated across South/ Eastern Melbourne
- $83K - $95K plus two generous salary packaging options
- Excellent mentoring and professional development
- Flexible work arrangements
- Positive and supportive team culture
- Flexible ETT – Preferably 1 EFT but willing to consider 0.6 EFT +
- Laptop + phone + use of fleet car
- Achievable targets of 5 billable hrs per day
- Generous professional development allowance
- Access to ADO once a month for full time employees
- Reputable External Partnerships with other leading organisations
- Living expenses and meals and entertainment salary packaging
- Access to Employee Assistance Program
- Discounted Health Insurance
- Reward & Recognition celebrated annually
- A relevant qualification in Occupational Therapy and relevant registration
- Previous experience working as part of a multidisciplinary team is desirable
- Demonstrated ability to deliver specific Occupational Therapy assessments and provide recommendations
- 5+ years of experience with the mental health client population
- Proven experience in establishing and maintaining effective and professional relationships, building rapport and liaising with relevant stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to prepare briefings, case notes, reports and recommendations in a professional and considered manner
- A clear understanding of NDIS service delivery
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills
- A current Victorian drivers license
- A current Working With Children Check
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon - email@example.com or 0437 483 364.