About the Role:
We are currently seeking an experienced Occupational Therapist to join a private practice in Brisbane.
Provide Occupational Therapy assessment and intervention for an adult caseload. In this role, you will work with adults with a variety of needs including being on the autism spectrum, sensory processing difficulties, physical disabilities, and sensory impairments. Take a collaborative approach towards helping your clients increase their functional independence and enjoy providing assessment services either in the clinic or during home visits.
This is a permanent, full-time position.
- $80K + super
- Flexible service provision model
- Career progression opportunities are available
- Friendly and supportive team environment
- Relevant Tertiary degree in Occupational Therapy
- Registration with AHPRA
- Strong clinical skills using a variety of treatment approaches
- Strong work ethic
- Warm, friendly and positive attitude
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Level 2 First Aid and CPR Certificate
- Police Check
- Working with Children Check
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899.