About the Role:
We are currently seeking a Podiatrist to join a passionate community care, multidisciplinary Allied Health team in Melbourne's Northern suburbs.
In this role, work as part of an established multidisciplinary team to provide comprehensive high quality and evidence based podiatry services to clients who are aged under 65, including children.
This role is funded by the Community Health Program and Home and Community Care, Program for Younger People (HACC PYP). As the Grade 2 Podiatrist in the Prevention of Chronic Illness Care Team you will be responsible for:
- Providing quality, evidence based podiatric services for diverse clients
- Maintaining activity data and accurate, up to date clinical records to a high standard
- Contributing to accreditation and quality assurance requirements and undertaking quality improvement activities within the Prevention of Chronic Illness Care Team
- Collaborative work environment
- Motivated and experienced multi-disciplinary team
- Work in a community health setting to deliver high quality health care
- Diverse, inclusive and flexible environment which encourages you to bring your whole self to work
- Access to generous salary packaging, purchase leave and flexible work arrangement options
- Degree qualified in Podiatry and current AHPRA registration
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working as a Podiatrist
- Extensive knowledge, and experience, of managing a broad range of acute and chronic podiatry conditions
- Experience in the application of the principles of Chronic Disease Management; Person Centred Care; Goal Directed Care Planning and Self-management.
- Ability to work independentlyand as part of a wider multidisciplinary team and health professionals
- Excellent time management skills
- Current driver's licence and car (required)
- Fully vaccinated (Covid-19 and Flu)
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon - email@example.com or 0437 483 364.