Our client is a well-established private practice providing Speech Pathology and Occupational Therapy services for children and families across Melbourne.
They provide services to clients (0-16 years) and their families, working with clients across a range of needs from with mild to significant disabilities, including services under the NDIS and privately funded clients. The practice primarily provides services to children in the clinic, as well as the school/kinder and home setting, in both individual and group-based interventions.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a passionate Occupational Therapist to take on a Team Manager role with a private practice in Melbourne.
This exciting opportunity has come about due to the expansion of therapy services and the demand for more support for our clients' Occupational Therapy team and their clients.
This role will be responsible for Training: Learning and Development, Managing the Clinical Supervision framework for therapists and the ongoing development and offering of the Occupational Therapy service. In this leadership role, you will be supported by senior leadership and provided with in-house and external PD to develop your skills. Significant management and administrative supports are provided to team members, and you will be supported to provide high-quality services whilst maintaining a healthy work-life balance.
This is a full-time position, experienced Occupational Therapists are encouraged to apply!
- $110K + super
- Highly experienced team
- Professional development opportunities
- Role is tailored to your interests and level of experience
- A fantastic well-being and social calendar to keep everyone connected
- Regular PD days provided and a generous allowance to support your growth
- Specialist clinical panel that brings expertise across a range of clinical areas
- Limited travel required, clinic-based role
- Flexible working days and hours to promote a healthy work/life balance
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Minimum of 4 years' experience
- Professional indemnity and public liability insurance
- AHPRA registration
- Working With Children Check
- Current Victorian Driver’s Licence
- Victorian Police Check.
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899.