About the Role:
Our client, a leading supplier of medical and rehabilitation equipment in Australia, is looking for a passionate Physiotherapist to manage and train customers to rehabilitation equipment and product, supporting Hospitals, Aged Care, Community Healthcare and Private Practice.
Use your health qualification in an account management and business development role advising and training on specialist healthcare products and equipment. Enjoy building relationships with existing and prospective customers and introduce healthcare products, therapy approaches and their benefits to create demand for products. Install equipment for clinical trials, educate customers employees, and remedy any issues or problems in order to ensure acceptance of products. Be an expert in your field!
Qualified Therapists will be considered and the successful applicant will receive a very competitive salary.
- Competitive base salary plus commission and annual car allowance.
- Some interstate and overseas travel.
- Exceptional training and support and enjoy a great work/life balance.
- At least 3 years of clinical Physiotherapy experience
- Passion for working in the device sales industry
- Passion for education, training and promoting rehabilitation portfolio product range
- Computer literacy including sound knowledge of MS Office Suite.
- Sound working knowledge of OH&S / Risk Management / Workers Compensation legislation and principles.
- University Degree in Physiotherapy
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.