An exciting opportunity has arisen for a passionate clinician to join a well established and progressive private practice in Melbourne's South East. This private clinic delivers high quality, client-focused services to children and adults in clinical, home and nursing home settings.
About the Role:
We are seeking an experienced Physiotherapist to join a dynamic and supportive private practice in Mornington.
This is an early intervention role where you will use your expertise to provide assessments across both group and individual-based sessions. Enjoy working in a collaborative and multidisciplinary environment, and across a combination of visit-based and clinical services.
This role also offers you administrative and clinical support, which will help you provide clients with the best level of service.
This is a full-time position, but part-time will also be considered. There is also the opportunity for progression into a leadership role if desired!
- Multidisciplinary team
- Excellent professional development and mentoring
- Collaborative work environment
- 17.5% holiday leave loading
- Tertiary Physiotherapy qualification
- AHPRA registration
- Relevant Professional Membership
- Minimum of 2 years' experience
- Ability to work independently
- Proficient communication, organisational and computer skills
- Caring interpersonal skills
- Skills in assessing and managing common presenting issues (desired)
- Experience with disability (advantageous)
- Current drivers licence
- Working with Children Check
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - email@example.com or 0402 367 899.