Our client is a growing, multidisciplinary allied health team based in Melbourne's Western suburbs, consisting of Psychologists, Paediatric Occupational Therapists, Speech Pathologists, Dietitian, and Paediatricians.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a passionate Speech Pathologist for the ABA Program, for a Private Practice in Western Melbourne.
This role requires a motivated Speech Pathologist with experience working with ASD level 3 or children with an intellectual disability. The speech pathologist will offer one-to-one sessions with our ABA therapist and help develop their speech and language programs. This includes developing PECS programs, AAC systems, and extending verbal and functional communication.
You will be required to work alongside the behaviour therapists to develop the ABA program, as well as take part in parent training sessions.
This is a dynamic role in a highly dedicated and developing ABA program and is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate. If you are motivated, enthusiastic, and love working with a passionate team, this might be the wonderful opportunity to apply for.
This can either be a full-time or part-time salaried or contractor position. Junior or senior therapists are welcome to apply!
- Attractive remuneration package
- A PD budget of $3000 a year is included
- Exceptional training and support
- Planned and regular in-house training; team meetings, external training alongside colleagues
- Strong opportunity for career progression
- Ethically driven environment
- Flexible, autonomous role
- Highly experienced team
- Positive work environment
- Well-resourced clinic, including a wide range of assessments
- Clinic-based, community, and home service delivery model
- Postgraduate qualification in Speech Pathology
- Registration with SPA
- Previous paediatric experience (desired)
- Highly organised and reliable
- Strong communication skills
- Hanen training and experience is highly
- A collaborative approach to teamwork
- Friendly and empathetic personality
- Access to own car and driver's license
- Current Working with Children Check
- Current Police Check
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Taisha Petulla - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0401 901 628.