Our client is transforming the physiotherapy landscape in Australia!
Their growing company combines physiotherapy and clinical strength training and takes an active approach to rehab and pre-rehab of all musculoskeletal injuries. The team is made up of Physiotherapists, Exercise Physiologists and Exercise Scientists.
About the Role:
We are seeking a passionate Exercise Physiologist to take on a Private Practice role in South Melbourne.
Join a multidisciplinary team comprised of Exercise Scientists, Physiotherapists and EP's in a supportive work environment. Work with a diverse clientele with varied conditions ranging from chronic disease management to injury rehabilitation, with an emphasis on long-term health outcomes.
You will be treating a privately paying caseload and have access to state of the art rehab equipment and diagnostics. You will also be provided with ongoing mentoring, professional development and career progression opportunities.
This is a full-time position and junior or senior applicants are welcome to apply!
- 2 week paid induction
- Access to our state-of-the-art strength and conditioning facility without charge + concessional fees for family members on both physio/EP and memberships
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Opportunity for continuous growth and development
- Wellbeing program
- An attractive base salary including paid holidays with weekly bonuses based off achievable KPI's
- 12 weeks paid parental leave
- Tertiary qualified as an Exercise Physiology
- Accredited membership with ESSA
- Previous experience working in private practice (preferred)
- Interest in strengthening and conditioning to make a positive impact
- Ability to grow referral networks and build a strong client caseload
- Strong work ethic and commitment to clinical excellence
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A team player attitude
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0437 483 364 . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.