About the Role:
We are looking for a Rehabilitation Consultant to join a leading provider in Sydney.
As a Rehabilitation Consultant, you will provide workplace rehabilitation services to overcome the challenges of workplace injury on life, health and wellbeing. Some of your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Undertake specific services and assessments such as; worksite, vocational, functional, ergonomic, equipment, home and job analysis as required
- Conduct initial assessments and identify RTW barriers and design/implement/monitor programs that assist injured employees return to the workforce as required
- Develop and implement strategies to progress files and achieve RTW benchmarks with minimum case costs
- Liaise with insurers, medical practitioners, employers and workers to achieve outcomes appropriate for all parties
- Complete accurate case notes which reflect actions undertaken and any recommendations to achieve the RTW goal
- Attend and participate in critical case reviews
- Maintain a customer focus at all times and a commitment to deliver service excellence
This is a full-time position, based in either Sydney's west or CBD.
- $75K - $95K + super
- Travel allowance of $150/ fortnight
- Non-clinical opportunity to use your clinical and rehab knowledge
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications and full registration
- A minimum of 1 year of relevant occupational rehabilitation and/or injury management treatment experience is desirable but not essential
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills to confidently liaise with insurers, medical practitioners, employers and employees
- Evidence of accurate information gathering and analysis in order to provide thorough and comprehensive assessments
- Ability to consistently provide high level customer service and grow business by way of increased referrals
- Proven organisation and time management skills
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Hold and maintain a current Australian Driver’s Licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.