Our client is a leading allied health business with various practices across the Port Macquarie and Coffs Harbour region. They are passionate about supporting their team and making a positive impact in their local community.
About the Role:
We are seeking a motivated Speech Pathologist to join a leading allied health practice in Port Macquarie.
In this role, you will work in the Port Macquarie region, either based at a practice location or out in the community, depending on what works best for you. Service a paediatric caseload with diverse backgrounds and connect with other clinicians working across the broader allied health business.
This is a full-time or part-time position. Graduate and experienced therapists are welcome to apply!
- Existing caseload and referrals through our experienced allied health practitioners
- Stability with a reputable multi-practice allied health leader
- Competitive salary + additional annual CPD allowance
- No weekend work
- Opportunity to develop your own areas of interest
- Clinical support and mentoring
- For new graduates - join a national 2 year grad program
- Tertiary degree in Speech Pathology (graduates also considered)
- SPA registration
- Valid driver’s license
- Police Check or willing to obtain
- Working with Children Check or willing to obtain
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Medicare Provider Number
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B. Occ Thy) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.