About the Role:
We are looking for an Injury Management Specialist to join a leading provider in Regional NSW.
Drawing upon your extensive experience and strong profile within the industry, the Injury Management Specialist will deliver services and implement Service Agreements with key customers requiring a specific focus as per business unit needs. Some of your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Maintain quality across customers as per SLA requirements in regard to rates, costs and durations
- Ensure quality KPI's are met at the business unit level
- Coach the team so that they undertake work in accordance with customer requirements
- Demonstrate commitment to the Quality Management System (QMS) and actively support all employees to do this
- Implement systems and processes to facilitate knowledge management and retention relevant to your role and the customer you are responsible for
- Undertake specific services and assessments such as; worksite, vocational, functional, ergonomic, equipment, home and job analysis as required
- Engage and lead the team to implement the service delivery model
- Liaise with insurers, medical practitioners, employers, and workers to achieve outcomes appropriate for all parties.
- Complete internal and external customer critical case reviews to drive strategy and good rehab on all claims
- Ensure divisional service standards are met
- Foster an organisational culture that maintains a quality focus at all times, and a commitment to deliver service excellence
- Maintain relationships and strategic customers as per business unit needs
This is a full-time position in western regional NSW.
- Up to $100k plus super plus travel
- Travel allowance of $150/ fortnight
- Non-clinical opportunity to use your clinical and rehab knowledge
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications and full registration
- Significant occupational rehabilitation industry experience
- Possess a specialist skill set and have a solid reputation and profile internally, and within the industry, based on knowledge and skills
- Demonstrated experience in the delivery of occupational rehabilitation services and strategic management of a portfolio
- Customer service orientation with experience managing customer service agreements
- Demonstrated ability to independently generate referrals and build a portfolio
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with experience training, coaching and developing others
- Claims management integrity with adherence to contractual guidelines and requirements
- Hold and maintain a current Australian Driver’s Licence
- Advanced knowledge of worker’s compensation, rehabilitation, and occupational health and safety legislation
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.