Our client is a leading allied health business with various practices across regional QLD. They provide a broad range of allied health services including Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Psychology and Dietetics and have developed a great reputation in the community and within the team.
About the Role:
We are seeking a motivated Speech Pathologist to join a leading allied health practice in Warwick QLD.
In this role, you will work across practices and within the community with an existing client base. This position offers a diverse caseload including a mix of NDIS, home modification and assessments, assistive technology and child development, aged care, return to work programs and DVA.
You will also have the opportunity to build your caseload based on your niche areas of interest, as well as connect with other health professionals across the broader allied health network.
This is a full-time or part-time position. Graduate and experienced therapists are welcome to apply!
- 12-month retention bonus + sign-on bonus
- Relocation assistance
- Two-year structured mentoring program for new graduates
- Diverse caseload to fast-track your professional development
- Work as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Great admin support staff
- Initial professional development budget of $1,000 for the first year
- Work/life balance and flexible hours
- Tertiary degree in Speech Pathology (graduates also considered)
- SPA registration
- Previous experience working in private practice (desirable)
- Strong work ethic and commitment to clinical excellence
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact and communicate with a team but also work independently
- A confident and friendly personal approach
- Valid driver’s license
- Police Check or willing to obtain
- Working with Children Check or willing to obtain
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Medicare Provider Number
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B. Occ Thy) - email@example.com or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.