Our client is a well-established private practice providing Speech Pathology and Occupational Therapy services for children and families across Melbourne.
They provide services to clients (0-16 years) and their families, working with clients across a range of needs from with mild to significant disabilities, including services under the NDIS and privately funded clients. The practice primarily provides services to children in the clinic, as well as the school/kinder and home setting, in both individual and group-based interventions.
About the Role:
Returning to work? Need flexibility? We are currently seeking an Occupational Therapist to work within a Private Practice in Western Melbourne!
This role is a clinic based therapy service with outreach visits to schools, kinder, childcare and community, with a paediatric caseload ages 0-16. It includes a varied caseload as well as the opportunity for experienced therapists to hold a specialised caseload.
This is a full time or part time position and applicants of all levels of experience are welcome to apply.
- Flexible working days and hours to promote a healthy work/life balance
- Weekly 1:1 clinical supervision and professional coaching support
- Extensive induction and training program
- Competitive salary
- Career progression opportunities to senior roles
- A fantastic wellbeing and social calendar to keep everyone connected
- Regular PD days provided and a generous allowance to support your growth
- Access to our Specialist Clinical Advisory Panel
- Administration support
- Work among a multidisciplinary team
- Limited travel required, clinic-based role
- A supportive team of Speech Pathologists and Occupational Therapists
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Relevant memberships
- Working With Children Check or the ability to obtain one
- Unrestricted working rights in Australia
- Drivers license and vehicle
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - email@example.com or 0402 367