About the Role:
We are seeking dynamic OES Rehabilitation Consultant to join the team in Melbourne.
As a Rehabilitation Consultant, you will assess, plan, organise, and participate in rehabilitative programs to achieve positive return to work outcomes. Build sound relationships with customers.
- Manage a caseload of injured clients.
- Develop workplace-based rehabilitation programs.
- Conduct Initial and Worksite Assessments.
- Conduct Home Assessments.
- Provide Rehabilitation counselling.
- Complete and maintain necessary records.
- Evaluate clients' progress and prepare reports that detail progress.
- Test + evaluate clients' physical & mental abilities & analyse medical data to determine realistic rehabilitation goals.
- Recommend changes in patients' work or living environments, consistent with their needs & capabilities.
- Liaise & work in consultation with referring agency staff, injured workers, employers, medical practitioners & allied health professionals.
- $75K - $90K + super
- Travel allowance and bonus
- Non-clinical opportunity to use your clinical and rehab knowledge
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications (OT, Physio, Ex. Phys, Psych or Osteo)
- Registered Rehabilitation Counsellor (ASORC accredited)
- AHPRA or ESSA registration
- Significant industry experience in Occupational Rehabilitation is desirable but not essential
- Outstanding communication and networking skills
- Ability to self motivate and self manage workload
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Report writing skills
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon - email@example.com or 0437 483 364.