Our client is a well-established private practice, helping helps babies and children of all ages and abilities to develop into happy, confident and thriving kids. They work hard to provide high-quality therapy for all children, regardless of their abilities or differences, and they highly value creativity, innovation and passion.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a motivated Paediatric Occupational Therapist to join a dynamic private practice in tropical North Queensland.
You will be joining an established team of experienced Therapists, to provide high-quality care for a caseload of paediatric clients with a focus on early intervention services. Our client works collaboratively with children, their families and carers, and other health professionals involved in the care of children within their region.
The position also offers a focus on ongoing professional and career development, with opportunities to pursue training and skills development in your specific area/s of interest within Paediatric Occupational Therapy.
This position can either be permanent full-time or part-time.
- Great work flexibility
- Regular supervision and peer support
- Established & varied caseload
- Work with a passionate, multi-disciplinary team
- Innovative service delivery models
- Well-resourced clinic
- Growth opportunities
- Professional development budget & leave
- Opportunity to expand skills within a supportive environment
- Beautiful coastal location
- Highly experienced, multidisciplinary team
- Value-driven team and service
- Relocation funding is available
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in Occupational Therapy and current AHPRA registration
- A minimum of 2 years' experience
- Previous paediatric experience is desired
- Current driver's licence
- NDIS worker screening check
- A caring, confident and professional manner
- Creativity and passion for helping children be the best they can be
- A desire to pursue a career in paediatrics
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - email@example.com or 0402 367 899.