About the Role:
We are seeking an Occupational Therapist to join a dynamic, multidisciplinary clinic in Eastern Melbourne.
The position will primarily be responsible for providing ongoing therapy to children within our clinic, as well as in school and home settings. Join a multi-disciplinary clinic consisting of speech therapists, occupational therapists and dietitians, and service a caseload of children aged 0-18 years with a wide variety of developmental needs.
If you are a self-motivated clinician, passionate about working with children, this is the role for you!
This is a full-time position, but part-time will also be considered.
- Multidisciplinary team
- Generous PD budget + in-house mentoring
- Great administration support team
- Access to sensory/therapy gym
- Get involved in a variety of different therapy programs
- Supportive work environment
- Tertiary Occupational Therapy qualification
- AHPRA registration
- Relevant Professional Membership
- 2 + years experience in paediatrics
- Ability to work independently
- Creativity and enthusiasm in developing individualised therapy sessions
- Proficient communication, organisational and computer skills
- Caring interpersonal skills
- Skills in assessing and managing common presenting issues (desired)
- Experience with disability (advantageous)
- Current drivers licence
- Working with Children Check
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899.