Our client is a supportive Private Practice in outer NW Melbourne. They are a compassionate, multidisciplinary team that deliver therapy services for diverse clients across the lifespan. They are currently expanding and looking to grow their team of highly motivated therapists!
About the Role:
We are seeking a Speech Pathologist to come join a supportive practice with inviting office and therapy space in outer NW Melbourne. This role is mainly clinic based but also includes some work in the community/schools
Provide Speech Pathology services for a predominantly paediatric caseload. Enjoy growing your skillset across various clinical areas and settings, whilst being thoroughly supported and guided by your team and experienced supervisors.
Engage with a range of clinicians and liaise with other allied health professionals, family members and support workers.
This is a permanent full-time or part-time position. New grads welcome to apply.
- Competitive remuneration
- Inviting office and therapy space
- Flexible working hours & flexible leave
- Ongoing supervision and support
- No minimum billing targets or KPIs
- Compassionate and motivated team
- Regular team and individual PD
- Relevant Speech Pathology Tertiary qualifications
- SPA registration
- Previous paediatric experience is desirable but not essential
- Passionate about making a positive impact on a person’s health
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Warm and caring personality
- A team player
- Current driver's license
- Working with Children Check
- Police check (or willing to obtain)
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Kate Wilcox (B Physio) - email@example.com or 0459 990 360.