About the Role:
MediRecruit is searching for a Speech Pathologist, with a passion for paediatrics, for a full-time or part-time role commencing immediately.
Opportunities exist to work in private practice, preschool, primary school, secondary school and some adult disability caseload available
You will be working in an established and growing multidisciplinary team consisting of Paediatric Occupational Therapists, Psychologists, Speech Pathologists, Dietitians and Music Therapists.
- Full-time or part-time (minimum 3 days) applicants will be considered;
- School based and clinic based caseloads offered or both;
- School based offers variety of 1:1 therapy, whole class lessons and workshops for educators. Work offered at schools throughout Sydney;
- Clinic based work offers a varied caseload of complex disability, ASD and mainstream difficulties;
- Hours are flexible and offer work life balance;
- School based roles offer school holidays off.
The role is primarily situated in South West Area Sydney.
- Graduate or postgraduate qualifications in Speech Pathology;
- New graduates or experienced therapists welcome to apply;
- Warm approachable personality in working with children and being responsive to their needs;
- Understanding of the pressures on families dealing with children with additional needs;
- Access to own car and driver's license;
- Current Working with Children Check;
- Current Police Check.
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
- Flexible working hours;
- Work autonomously;
- Work with an expert team of Speech Pathologists;
- Strong supervision and professional development structure;
- Exceptional PD on offer as well a senior support system for mentoring;
- Work with a MDT of OT's, SLP's, Psychologists, Dieticians and Music Therapists;
- Varied caseload of both.
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B. OccThy) - firstname.lastname@example.org or (03) 9696 3375. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Speech Pathologist, SLP, Speechie, Speech and Language Therapist , Paediatrics, paediatrics