About the Company:
Join a leading provider of workplace health, well being and employment services across Victoria, specialising in Occupational Rehabilitation, preventative interventions, counselling, injury management, and vocational services.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a talented Social Worker for a Rehabilitation Consultant role in Melbourne.
As a Rehabilitation Consultant, you will assess, plan, organise, and participate in rehabilitative programs to achieve positive return to work outcomes. Build sound relationships with customers.
- Manage a caseload of injured clients
- Develop workplace-based rehabilitation programs to achieve positive return to work outcomes
- Conduct Initial and Worksite Assessments
- Conduct Home Assessments
- Provide Rehabilitation counselling
- Complete and maintain necessary records.
- Evaluate clients' progress and prepare reports that detail progress.
- Test and evaluate clients' physical and mental abilities and analyse medical data to determine realistic rehabilitation goals.
- Recommend changes in patients' work or living environments, consistent with their needs and capabilities.
- Liaise and work in consultation with referring agency staff, injured workers, employers, medical practitioners and allied health professionals.
If you are a Social Worker looking to move into a Rehab Consultant role, please apply now!
- Competitive market salary + super + bonus
- Car allowance
- Autonomous, collegiate and family-friendly role
- Training and PD
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications & registration
- Outstanding communication and networking skills
- Ability to self motivate and self manage workload
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Report writing skills
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.