Our client is a medical centre (NDIS registered provider), committed to supporting clients to change their lives and achieve their goals.
This dynamic medical centre, made up of a strong team of professional allied health professionals, work towards helping clients with daily living activities, education, leisure, play and social participation.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a dedicated Speech Pathologist to join a dynamic and supportive practice in West Melbourne, VIC.
In a highly collaborative work environment, you will be diagnosing, assessing, and providing evidence-based-intervention for a variety of clients with speech, language, voice, fluency, and swallowing disorders. In this role you would also be providing education to clients and caregivers and creating treatment and therapy plans to suit the individualized needs of a diverse population of clients (infants, children, adolescents, and adults)
The delivery of clinical care will be in varied settings and using various platforms, including face-to-face and also online tele-health sessions. This role would be primarily clinic-based, however there are times when community, school, or home visits may be required.
This is a full-time position, but part-time (3 days a week min.) will also be considered. Graduate and experienced candidates encouraged to apply.
- Supportive team culture and excellent admin support
- Flexible work arrangements
- Genuine career opportunities
- Attractive salary package
- Annual professional development budget
- Weekly Individual peer support or supervision
- Weekly Speech pathology Team meeting
- Weekly Allied Health Team meeting
- 1 week for observation when joining the clinic
- Bonus scheme when exceed your KPI’s
- 1 MacBook and 1 phone (if required)
- Access to Employee Assist Program (EAP)
- 2 additional “well-being” personal leave days per year are on offer for outstanding performance
- Weekly inhouse supervision
- $1000 annual Professional Development Allowance
- Fortnightly one-on-one 20-minute meeting with Director
- Starting KPI is 20 billable invoices
- Tertiary qualification in Speech Pathology (with SPA registration)
- Proficient skills in complex assessment and report writing
- Experience working within the NDIS system (desired)
- Have a valid Australian Drivers Licence and car owner
- Passionate and energetic with strong ability to engage with clients (children, adolescents, families, teachers and healthcare professionals)
- Strong ability to deliver supports to a complex customer base, whilst achieving quality outcomes
- Strong work ethic and able to work independently
- Warm, friendly and positive attitude
- Can be relied upon to maintain high standards
- Working with Children Check
- NDIS worker screening check
- Valid Australian working rights
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Taisha Petulla - email@example.com or 0401 901 628. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.