About the Role:
We are currently looking for a school based Speech Pathologist to take on a new role in Melbourne!
This school based Speech Pathologist role is to deliver evidence-based and personalised programs tailored to meet every need. The team works collaboratively with schools, specialists, parents and teachers to help achieve goals. Services will include speech sounds, literacy, social skills, stuttering, fluency plus much more.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to work with various schools during term time, with a flexible schedule during school holidays.
If you are an experienced Speech Pathologist, passionate about working with children and youth, please apply now!
This is a full-time position, to start in Term 1 (January) 2023.
- Friendly working environment
- Supportive + collaborative team
- Flexible working environment (during school holidays)
- $77K - $102K per annum
- Option to claim travel expenses
- Support for continued professional development
- An opportunity to make a real difference in the development and lives of children and youth
- Relevant degree in Speech Pathology
- Full registration as a Speech Pathologist
- Previous experience working with children and adolescence (desired)
- Experience in delivering evidence-based and personalised programs of school-aged children and adolescents
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organisational skills and an ability to meet deadlines
- Well-developed resilience and ability to balance personal well-being in challenging situations
- Valid Working with Children Check
- Current Police Check
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Taisha Petulla - email@example.com or 0401 901 628.