About the Role:
MediRecruit is searching for an Occupational Therapist looking for locum work in North London.
This role will be:
- Reviewing care packages to ensure we are promoting independence and supporting service users to reach their potential and desired outcomes
- Ensuring efficiency savings through timely assessment/reviews and the use of preventative strategies and assistive technology
- Undertaking reviews of the new provisions of care following re-adjustments
- Working with multidisciplinary teams in a variety of settings
- Current Registration with HCPC
- Right to work in the UK (Youth Mobility Visa/ British Passport Holders)
- Good level of experience in manual handling assessments and techniques.
- Excellent location
- Hourly rate £26.98 per hour
When it comes to working in the UK as a health professional, there isn’t much Danielle Weedon (B. Physio), and Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) don’t know. Both have worked as a Physiotherapist and Occupational Therapist in the UK and as such have a unique understanding of the planning and support required in the lead up to moving overseas, navigating HCPC (Health and Care Professionals Council), compliance requirements for work in the NHS, setting up bank accounts, visas and more.
How to Apply:
For more information about this role, contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) on (03) 9696 3375 or email email@example.com.