Our client is a leading private psychology practice, whose expert team of professionals strive to make a positive difference in the lives of pre-school and school aged children.
This private clinic is currently expanding, and their multidisciplinary team hold a strong reputation for their client focused services, clear goals and high quality treatment plans.
About the Role:
Are you looking for a change? We are currently seeking a Registered Psychologist to join a supportive private practice in Western Melbourne.
Enjoy a varied caseload and use your expertise to apply evidence-based interventions to help children and adolescents overcome their individual difficulties. Perform assessments and treat a wide range of presenting conditions including ADHD, anxiety, personality and mood disorders, trauma, family conflict etc.
As a highly motivated psychologist, you will work within a strong team and liaise with schools, families and education centres. Involve yourself in regular team training and collaborate with other health professionals to improve your skills.
This is a full-time position, but part-time will also be considered.
- Excellent mentoring and supervision
- Planned and regular in-house training; team meetings, external training alongside colleagues
- Highly supportive and experienced team
- Professional development opportunities
- Attractive remuneration package
- Flexible work arrangements
- Friendly and positive work environment
- Well resourced clinic, including a wide range of assessments
- Clinic-based, community, and home service delivery model
- Diverse paediatric caseload with option to extend to adults
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification in Psychology and AHPRA registration
- Fully registered Psychologist
- Previous experience collaborating with clients and assessing and managing common presenting issues
- Previous experience working with children and adolescents with disabilities or other health conditions (desired)
- Ability to implement interventions for a wide range of issues including ADHD, anxiety, personality and mood disorders, trauma, family conflict etc.
- Strong communication and report writing skills
- Ability to work autonomously and as a team player
- Highly organised and reliable
- Friendly and empathetic personality
- Knowledge of school system and funding schemes including NDIS, Medicare, TAC and DHHS.
- Working with Children Check
- Area of Practice Endorsement (desirable)
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Taisha Petulla - email@example.com or 0401 901 628.