Our client is an established multi-modality practice with a focus on wellness and educational care for all patients. They pride themselves on providing excellent service and care, striving to consistently deliver the highest quality health care.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking Senior Physiotherapists for our client in South East Victoria!
Our client is currently referring out to Physios off site, therefore in this role you will be looking to bring Physio practices in house. We are looking primarily for an experienced Physio to lead and drive the Physio offering across the practices, create a team and mentor others. Broader support and development will be provided from the leadership team and you will work alongside one of our region managers/business performance consultants.
This is a full-time position looking for experienced applicants, with 3 plus years experience. Less experienced physiotherapists are welcome to apply however, need to be aware you will be the only Physio on site, so must be comfortable in their profession and working in this type of environment.
- $5k sign on bonus and $5k 12 month retention bonus
- $1000 CPD annually
- Open to salary/pay negotiation
- Relocation support
- Friendly and supportive team environment
- Support and development provided from the leadership team
- Access to monthly clinical webinars for additional education and CDP purposes - Paid subscription to Physitrack to further support patients treatment plans
- Work alongside an experienced, multidisciplined team
- Excellent support and initial handover
- location offers a lifestyle change ranging from beaches, rainforests or wetlands to explore, or an easy trip back into the city
- Relevant qualification
- Experienced physio to lead and drive the Physio offering across the practices, create a team and mentor others
- Active listener and critical thinking skills
- A passion and drive to make a difference
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A learning mindset with a desire to challenge your existing perception
- Enthusiasm to grow and expand your knowledge, skill-set and career
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - email@example.com or 0402 367 899.