Our client is based in the Melbourne's western suburbs. They are an established and growing multidisciplinary team consisting of Psychologists, Paediatric Occupational Therapists, Speech Pathologists, Dietitian, and Paediatricians.
About the Role:
The successful candidate will have a strong interest in working with children with ASD and/or developmental difficulties, who require mental health assistance. This role will suit an Occupational Therapist with a warm approachable personality in working with children whilst being responsive to their needs, and have an understanding of the pressures on families dealing with children with additional needs.
Immediate start available with an existing caseload of 3 days per week (including Saturday).
The practice provides assessment and intervention for children, many of whom have a diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) or a developmental delay.
- Exceptional training and support and enjoy a great work/life balance.
- Strong opportunity for career progression in an ethically driven environment.
- Flexible, autonomous role.
- Postgraduate qualifications in Occupational Therapy, with minimum 2 years experience.
- Registration with APHRA.
- Member of Occupational Therapy Australia.
- Access to own car and driver's license.
- Current Working with Children Check.
- Current Police Check.
- Experience delivering OT assessments to consumers with mental health concerns.
- Extensive knowledge of current evidence-based practice in mental health.
- Knowledge of the NDIS sector and mental health reforms.
- Relevant service delivery experience particularly in a recovery-oriented community mental health setting.
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Occupational Therapist, occupational therapist, Occupational therapist, OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST, OT ot O.T. o.t., Occ Therapist, occ therapist, Occ therapist, OCC Therapist, OCC THERAPIST, Paediatrics, paediatrics