About the Role:
We are seeking an enthusiastic Speech Pathologist to join a dynamic practice on the Gold Coast!
Provide group-based assessments and interventions for a range of clients. Work with young people aged 3-35 and enjoy delivering both clinic-based and community-based services and even some telehealth where required.
Enjoy working in a collaborative and multidisciplinary environment that offers you excellent clinical support, which will help you provide clients with the best level of service.
If you are a self-motivated clinician, looking to join an innovative and dynamic practice, this is the role for you!
Graduates and experienced applicants welcome to apply!
- Multidisciplinary team
- Excellent professional development and mentoring
- Collaborative work environment
- Flexible position
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification
- Relevant Registration
- 12 months' experience is desired however, we are also considering new graduates
- Experience working with preschool and school-aged children is desirable
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficient communication, organisational and computer skills
- Caring interpersonal skills
- Skills in assessing and managing common presenting issues (desired)
- Experience with disability (advantageous)
- Current drivers licence
- Working with Children Check
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - email@example.com or 0402 367 899.