Our client is a paediatric speech pathology clinic, which strives to make a positive difference in the lives of pre-school and school aged children with communication difficulties.
This private clinic provides a client focused service with clear goals and treatment plans. They primarily assess and treat pre-school and school aged children, who demonstrate or are at risk of demonstrating developmental delays and specific communication difficulties.
About the Role:
Are you a confident and dynamic new graduate who is ready to launch your career in an expert Paediatric Private Practice? This Speech Therapy Assistant role could be for you!
Assist with supporting clients with a range of communication disorders, varying across ASD/Autism, language difficulties, social difficulties, articulation, literacy and stuttering. Work alongside teachers, psychologists and other health care professionals to help achieve the best outcomes for clients and families. Contribute to assessments, participate in team meetings as required, and assist with reviewing clients as necessary based on individual needs.
This is a part-time position, with the opportunity to move into the role of Speech Therapist once qualified.
- Excellent mentoring and supervision
- Highly supportive and experienced team
- Professional development opportunities
- Well resourced clinic, including a wide range of assessments
- 2019 graduating speech pathology student
- Previous student placement in a paediatric private practice (beneficial)
- A passion for paediatric speech pathology
- Confidence working with children, families and carers
- Caring interpersonal skills
- Proficient communication, organisational and computer skills
- Working with Children Check
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - email@example.com or 0402 367 899. Only those shortlisted will be contacted. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Speech Pathologist, speech pathologist, SLP, slp, Speechie, speechie, Speech and Language Therapist, speech and language therapist, Paediatrics, paediatrics, Paeds, paeds, part time, Part Time, Graduate, graduate, Assistant, assistant, Speech, speech, Speech Therapy, speech therapy, Speech Therapy Assistant, speech therapy assistant