About the Role:
MediRecruit is looking for a Band 6 Dietitian to work with our client based in London. Must be HCPC Registered, and available immediately. The candidate will be required to cover adult inpatients on stroke and neurological rehabilitation units.
- Current Registration (or eligibility to be registered) with HCPC
- Right to work in the UK (Youth Mobility Visa/ British Passport Holders)
- Experience/skills required
- Acute Inpatient experience
- Nutrition support/ Enteral Nutrition
- Parenteral Nutrition
- Pay rate up to £25-30 per hour dependent on experience
- Contracts will range between 3-6 months, with the possibility of extension
When it comes to working in the UK as a health professional, there isn’t much Danielle Weedon (B. Physio), and Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) don’t know. Both have worked as a Physiotherapist and Occupational Therapist in the UK and as such have a unique understanding of the planning and support required in the lead up to moving overseas, navigating HCPC (Health and Care Professionals Council), compliance requirements for work in the NHS, setting up bank accounts, visas and more.
MediRecruit will assist you to prepare for life in the UK, working hard to find your desired locum position in your location of choice.
How to Apply:
For more information about this role, contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) on (03) 9696 3375 or email email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
UK, Locum, uk, u.k., U.K., locum, dietician, Dietician