Our client is transforming the physiotherapy landscape in Australia!
Their growing company combines physiotherapy and clinical strength training and takes an active approach to rehab and pre-rehab of all musculoskeletal injuries.
About the Role:
We are seeking a junior or senior Physiotherapist to take on a Private Practice role in Sydney's North Shore.
Join an established team and work alongside exercise scientists and exercise physiologists in a supportive work environment. Work with diverse clientele including MSK and sporting patient groups, and povide hands-on physio as well as specialised strengthening programs for injury rehab, improved health and better sporting performance.
You will be treating a privately paying caseload and have access to state of the art rehab equipment and diagnostics. You will also be provided with ongoing mentoring, professional development and career progression opportunities.
This is a full-time position and junior or senior applicants are welcome to apply!
- Flexible work arrangements
- Genuine opportunity for career progression
- Culture of rewarding performance
- Competitive remuneration package
- Professional development allowance
- Ongoing clinical support
- An individualised career development pathway
- Staff Wellbeing program
- Involvement in social events
- Environmentally friendly organisation
- Tertiary qualified as a Physiotherapist
- Full AHPRA Registration
- Previous experience working in private practice (preferred)
- Interest in strengthening and conditioning to make a positive impact
- Ability to grow referral networks and build a strong client caseload
- Strong work ethic and commitment to clinical excellence
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A team player attitude
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Kate Wilcox (B. Physio) - email@example.com or 0459 990 360. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.