About the Role:
MediRecruit is searching for Social Workers looking for work in the Central / Greater London area.
In this role, you will largely undertake timely assessments of need, develop support plans relating to the outcomes of the assessment, and facilitate hospital discharge.
Temporary and permanent opportunities available. Graduate and experienced applicants welcome to apply.
- Tertiary qualification in Social Work (essential)
- Current DBS check (Disclosure and Barring Service), or willing to obtain
- Right to work in the UK (Youth Mobility Visa/ British Passport Holders)
- Relevant qualifications
- £30 per hour
- Excellent location/s
- Opportunity to choose a role that suits you/travel plans
- Fast track registration process
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
When it comes to working in the UK as an Educator, there isn’t much Taisha Petulla (B.Ed) doesn’t know. Taisha has worked as a Primary and Secondary Teacher in the UK and as such has a unique understanding of the planning and support required in the lead up to moving overseas, navigating QTS (Qualified Teacher Status), compliance requirements for work in the UK education system, setting up bank accounts, visas and more.
How to Apply:
For more information about this role or other UK opportunities contact Taisha Petulla (B. Ed) at email email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.