An exciting opportunity has arisen for a passionate Speech Pathologist to join a well-established and progressive private practice in Melbourne's South East. This private clinic delivers high-quality, client-focused services to children and adults in clinical, home and nursing home settings.
About the Role:
We have an exciting opportunity for an OT or Speechie to take on an Allied Health Assistant Team Leader role with a private practice in Mornington!
In this role, you will provide therapeutic services whilst also guiding allied health therapists in the team. Enjoy working within a multidisciplinary team with other passionate health professionals, and applying your leadership skills to support and coordinate the team of Allied Health Assistants.
Great administrative and clinical support is also available to help you provide clients with the best level of service.
If you are a self-motivated, experienced therapist who is capable of working both independently and as part of a team, this is the role for you!
- Multidisciplinary team
- Excellent professional development and mentoring
- Collaborative work environment
- Supportive team, clinical coaching, and professional development
- Flexible work arrangements and locations (homes, school, community)
- Certificate IV Allied Health Assistant, or other relevant qualification
- A minimum of 12 months' experience
- Experience working with preschool and school children
- Previous experience in the industry and/or experience in a similar role
- Ability to work independently
- Proficient communication, organisational and computer skills
- Caring interpersonal skills
- Skills in assessing and managing common presenting issues (desired)
- Current drivers licence
- Working with Children Check
- National Police Check
- NDIS Worker Screening Check
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
- COVID vaccination (3)
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.