About the Role:
We are currently seeking an experienced Speech Pathologist for an early intervention role based in Katherine.
In this role, you will provide community allied health services within a multidisciplinary context, to school-aged children residing in urban, rural and remote settings. Use your expertise to deliver assessments in collaboration with families, schools, clinics, and other involved stakeholders, within government legislation and allocated resources.
Work closely with the community team, including the plan and support managers to provide necessary treatments and to develop a suitable and realistic plan. As an experienced clinician, you will also have the opportunity to provide clinical supervision to staff and students under the direction of the Team Leader.
This is a full-time or part-time contract position with a high likelihood of extension.
- Extensive induction and training support
- Large amounts of job flexibility and autonomy
- $80K - $100K + super (depending on experience)
- Accommodation assistance may be provided
- Tertiary qualification in Speech Pathology
- SPA Registration
- Minimum of 3 years’ paediatric experience working with early intervention and school-aged children
- Patient, service-orientated and more importantly a ‘people person’
- Active listener and critical thinking skills
- A strong ability to interact effectively with people from diverse cultures
- Demonstrated ability to work within legislative and policy frameworks in delivering services to people with allied health and assistive technology support needs including the management of client information
- Demonstrated high standard of oral, written and interpersonal communication skills, time management and organisation to ensure effective teamwork
- Current NT drivers licence
- Willing to deliver a small amount of remote work
- Working with children check
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0437 483 364.