Our client is a leading and inclusive organisation that offers avenues for Health Professionals to work in multidisciplinary environments in private practice settings. They are a well-established and progressive practice known for delivering excellent patient outcomes, and who are equally passionate about achieving personal health goals for our clients.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a passionate Physiotherapist for a private practice role in Sunshine Coast, QLD.
The role will involve assessing diverse patient needs and applying appropriate treatments for the individual.The caseload is largely geriatrics and some sports Physiotherapy. You will have the opportunity to provide services in diverse environments, but largely clinic based. Working alongside Physiotherapists in your team and other health professionals, as the practices also provides Podiatry, Exercise Physiology, Myotherapy and acupuncture services.
This is a full-time or part-time, permanent opportunity. Some Saturday work is also involved. Graduates through to experienced Physiotherapists are welcome to apply!
- High-performing, multidisciplinary team
- Excellent new grad program. 1;1 support
- Graduate starting salary $70K + super + benefits
- Provide personalised, high-quality services
- Supportive environment
- Access to mentoring and support
- Access to onsite gym
- Broad range of professional development opportunities
- Relevant qualification in Physiotherapy
- AHPRA registration
- Strong communication and report writing skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills
- Working with Children Check
- Current driver's licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899.