About the Role:
We are seeking experienced applicants for a Senior Physiotherapist role in North West Tasmania.
This role involves organising and developing the Physiotherapy Service with particular focus on outreach sites in North West Tasmania (including King Island) and involves both an inpatient and outpatient caseload.
This is a part-time position.
- Flexible working hours to enable work/life balance
- $95K - $110K + super + salary packaging benefits
- Relocation allowance for successful interstate applicants may be negotiated
- Post graduate qualification allowance where applicable
- Support for ongoing professional development
- Tertiary qualification in Physiotherapy
- AHPRA Registration
- Significant physiotherapy experience with a post graduate qualification (or equivalent experience)
- Ability to work in a senior role autonomously
- Patient, service-orientated and more importantly a ‘people person’
- Active listener and critical thinking skills
- A strong ability to interact effectively with people from diverse cultures
- Demonstrated high standard of oral, written and interpersonal communication skills, time management and organisation to ensure effective teamwork
- Current drivers licence
- Working with children check
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Kate Wilcox - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0459 990 360.